Question

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 2 16:45 MDT 2000

I find it interesting that several here assume the review is an attack on
the piano, somehow pointing a finger at the piano tech. I did not assume
the integrity of the tech was in question, rather the performer! We can
only do so much, then it's up to the "other guy".

John Minor
University of Illinois