CAUT newsletter

Donald R McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Wed May 31 08:26 MDT 2000

List,

As Scott mentioned, the CAUT newsletter "The Forum" is available on the
website. http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm  The hardcopy edition
is in the mail. We did our best to update the mailing list this year but
I will not be surprised if we missed some of you. If you do not receive
a copy within a week or so, contact the PTG home office; ptg@ptg.org or 816/753-7747.

The CAUT committee is now in charge of maintaining the mailing list.
Send any changes and additional information to me. You will also have
the opportunity to update your information in the new survey. The
hardcopy version has this survey included. (The website will have the
survey as well.) Please take the time to fill it out and send in. It has
been ten years since the last survey. Now is a good time to update and
expand on this critical information.

See you in Arlington!

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College