Piano Cleaning?

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri May 12 13:25 MDT 2000

Allen,
	So your chairs get vandalized, too? Ours go into the job looking
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, then emerge two or three years later with
stooped shoulders and a glazed vacant look. I guess it comes with the
territory ;-)
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

PS Our department is in the process of putting security doors on the
practice area, which requires a swipe of an approved student ID to
enter. Once you're in, access to individual practice rooms is by key for
piano majors (grands). It's more for security of people than to prevent
damage to pianos - we get vagrants camping out from time to time. But it
may help reduce non-department wear and tear.