Questionnaire on-line.

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Thu Jun 1 21:26 MDT 2000

Hi all,

The new CAUT Questionnaire is now on-line at the CAUT Page. All are
welcomed and encouraged to participate.  Please only submit one
questionnaire though. Either by mail or on the web.

The direct URL is:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/Questionnaire.htm

It is also linked to the mainpage at:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm

and the new "Forum" (Newsletter) page at:
http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/newsletter/5_2000/newsindex.htm

So far it seems to be working fine, but let me know if you encounter any
problems.  It may depend a little on the browser your using, but I've
designed it to work with all of them (well I tried at least).

should.  I will manually  forward them to Don who is compiling all the
results for us.  After I have debugged the Web site version I will have the
form automatically forward them to Don.

Thanks,
Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT