devil's advocate on well

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri Feb 25 12:29 MST 2000

Hi Stephen,
     I'm still laughing!  Does this devils' advocate spirit of yours
mean that by mid 21th century when all Beethoven will be performed on
forte pianos tuned in WT that you'll be advocating replacing them with
"20th  century modern pianos in ET".??  (We should, after all,  be able
to hear Beethoven performed in the authentic 20th century Alfred Brendel
style).

-Mike

In the United States if ones wife is expecting, one needs to check the
health insurance coverage for "well baby care" for that time after the
birth.  Otherwise expect to pay about $900.