college course about piano

Ron Torrella rontorrella@worldspy.net
Tue Feb 15 10:59 MST 2000

Avery Todd wrote:

> Ed,
>
>    If I'm not mistaken, Andy doesn't 'allow' that to happen. Just last
> week, I found out the hard way that we can't cross post to the various
> other lists as a Cc. Must be something new. I rarely do it but I did
> this time and he (or something) wouldn't let it through. Had to be
> individually sent.

Another option, for disseminating this information, is to upload it to a
directory where anyone who wants the file(s) can get it (them). Websites
like www.eGroups.com offer this free service. Or you can just make the
stuff available through your own website.

Ron Torrella, RPT
Ypsilanti, MI
FreeDSL Information - Updated!
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~torrella/InfoPlease/HereItIs.html
"There's a difference between 'involved' and 'committed.' When providing
ham and eggs for breakfast, the hen is involved. The pig is committed.
(Milo Sturgis in Jonathan Kellerman's novel "Self-Defense")