college course about piano

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Feb 15 10:12 MST 2000

Ed,

   If I'm not mistaken, Andy doesn't 'allow' that to happen. Just last
week, I found out the hard way that we can't cross post to the various
other lists as a Cc. Must be something new. I rarely do it but I did
this time and he (or something) wouldn't let it through. Had to be
individually sent.

Avery

>Greetings,
>
>>Looks like you have an anxious audience for your curriculum.  Please
>>include me in the mailing list.  Thanks
>
>Yes, me too!,  I thought the file would be posted on the list as an
>attachment?
>Regards,
>Ed Foote

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work