college course about piano

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Tue Feb 15 08:53 MST 2000

Newton, Newton, Newton!
 I could not stand idly by while you cast aspersions on my good friend's
software versions.  Afterall, think of the myriad of technicians who
don't even know DOS from Windows or Wordperfect from Word.

Besides, he probably has it on a 5 1/2" floppy, so you probably wouldn't
be able to read it anyway. (:>

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT