college course about piano

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Sun Feb 13 18:47 MST 2000

Don,
    Wow, sounds like you've done a lot with this over the years. I'd love to
see what you have and even use some of it if you don't mind. You mentioned
that most of your items are done in WordPerfect. While I don't think I'd
change from that to go over to MSWord I can understand your reasoning. I
believe that I can look at anything in WordPerfect format through my copy of
Lotus WordPro. It like Wordperfect translates too and from almost any file
format, unlike snobby Microsoft. Would you mind e-mailing them to
gnewell@en.com ? If that's not good I'll send you something to mail them to
me. Thanks so much in advance!!
    Greg Newell