Removing Let-Off Buttons

Robert B. Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Fri Feb 11 04:08 MST 2000

Steaming off the felts works well too (and is a little faster than soaking),
just put the steam nozzle (if you have a steam machine) right up against the
felt so the steam doesn't swell up the rest of your bushings.  A  box of 1000
regulating punchings is not to expensive so I always replace them when doing a
regulation.

Rob Edwardsen