Removing Let-Off Buttons

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 9 12:57 MST 2000

Avery,

The hex-shank adapter couples any combination-handle tool to a hex drive,
which most power screwdrivers use. Chucking a c-h tool directly into a
drill certainly works too, but I like the nice, relatively slow speed of a
power screwdriver better. Also, most power screwdrivers have an adjustable
clutch feature that will stop them from engaging the tool at a certain
torque point. This has definite advantages when you're installing new
parts like let-off buttons.

Best,
	Steve