Removing Let-Off Buttons

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed Feb 9 11:35 MST 2000

Hi Steve,

   Just curious. What's the difference between using that tool and
just the plain combination handle tool? What I'm trying to ask is
what do you do with it, I guess. I'm just not sure what a hex-shank
adapter is. Sorry.
   Anyway, the other way worked great. And I even used it with my
1/2" variable speed drill, very slow speed. No problems whatsoever,
except the weight of the drill.
   Thanks for the tool idea. I'd never heard of it. Any other
applications for the tool?

Regards,
Avery