epoxy

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue Feb 8 13:32 MST 2000

I would remove the stuff from the key in my drill press with a cross
travel vise and a milling burr from MotoTool.  Fast easy setup and quick
removal of as much or as little as you wish.  I would start taking off
just a few thousandths until you get the feel of the cutter and the
material you are removing.  Did this once, worked perfectly.  You cam
fill any missing wood holes with medium CA and be able to mill it down
within a few minutes.

You are better off scraping or scraping the ivory and look for a match.

		Newton