FW: soundboard update

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Mon Feb 7 14:08 MST 2000

Hello list,

As of today, we have participants travelling from Conneticut, Florida,
Washington, Minnesota, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Louisianna, Alberta,
Saskatchewan, British Columbia and various parts of Manitoba, to help Andre
and Christian Bolduc install a soundboard in our Steinway "A." Yes, and of
course re-cap the bridges and fit a new pinblock!
(Feb 17/18th)

The arrangement of accomodation and transportation has turned out easier
than we first thought, here is an example from an e-mail I received this
morning;

This registrant went thru priceline.com and came up with a
Philedelphia/Winnipeg return fare of only $250.00!

"In thinking about the whole picture, I would have probably been willing to
pay more.  There are a number of seminars, workshops, and conventions going
on in the next couple of months that I'd really like to go to, but this was
the one I "really" wanted to go to."

We have a nice-sized work-shop now, but are comfortable to offer a few more
seats, if there is interest.  Hey, how come there's no-one from the Toronto
chapter (yet)?

Mark Cramer, RPT
Brandon University
School of Music

mailto:music@brandonu.ca

PS  Yes the new soundboard has arrived, and it's a beauty!