Guidelines on the Web

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Mon Apr 24 08:49 MDT 2000

Hi All,

The guidlines are now up on the CAUT Website:

http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm

Thanks to:

David M. Porritt for the .PDF version which includes the endorsements page.
(This is a scaned version, we may want to work toward replacing it with an
indexed conversion in the future.)

Thanks to:
Ron Overs of the APTTA for the .html version.
(This version does not contain the endorsements page yet which I will add
as time allows.)

Future plans include a section for files that use the Guidelines formula in
several major formats.  These will be added as they become available.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Technician