Sites HELP

Richard West rwest1@unl.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:04 MDT 2000

Newton:

Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, isn't this site collecting project
basically what "The Piano Page" is doing?  Isn't our own PTG web site a portal to
all piano related sites?  Could you explain how your web site would be
different/better?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Richard West
University of Nebraska