Guidelines on Web

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Sun Apr 16 12:43 MDT 2000

Hi Mark and CAUTs,

Yep sure enough, there it is....  Nice job getting it in .HTML too!...

I will email the webmaster and see if he mines if I use his version on the
CAUT web site as it will save me a ton of work converting it to .HTML.
(assuming we do end up getting permission put it up). Sure seems like we
should be able to do that if it's already on the web...  Maybe I'll just
link the this for now.

Thanks for the tip Mark,

Scott, The CAUT Pages webmaster (or should it be web slave?)
-------------------------------

At 06:02 PM 4/16/00 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day all,
>
>The Guidelines are available on the web at the Australian Piano Tuners and
>technicians Assoc. site
>
>http://www.aptta.org.au
>
>severasl years ago our webmaster sought and received permission to upload
>the Guidelines. he also has it at his own site
>
>http://www.overspianos.com.au
>
>I think they are in html...I should talk to him about making it a pdf file.
>
>Feel free to visit Oz and check us out
>
>Mark Bolsius
>Bolsius Piano Services
>Canberra Australia
>
>http://www.bolsius-pianoservices.com.au
>
>Australian distributor for
>Dampp-Chaser Climate Control Products
>Louis Renner Piano Components and Tools
>Reyburn CyberTuner Visual Tuning Software

Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano - Instrument Technician
Murray State University, Murray, KY
scott.thile@murraystate.edu