Information on Arlington

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Fri Apr 14 16:59 MDT 2000

List,

Since we are only 81 days from the beginning of the 43rd Annual PTG
Convention and Technical Institute, I recommend you register now to get the
best hotel room. Also, as listed in the Convention Brochure, enrollment in
four of the seven Wednesday classes is limited. Register now to reserve your
seat or to let the Institute Committee destress a bit over attendance. Go to
the convention website listed below for links to hotels, transportation,
etc.
For those without web access these are phone numbers you may find useful:

Host Hotel, Crystal City Hyatt Regency- (703) 418-1234
Arlington Convention & Visitors Service- (800) 677-6267
PTG Home Office- (816) 753-7747 voice (816)531-0070 fax
Metro- (202)637-7000

Hope to see you there!

Dale

Dale Probst, RPT