Newsletter Topics

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Apr 6 14:01 MDT 2000

Yeah Allen,

I was thinking of asking you if you could write about your piano-selection
adventures. I keep forgetting to ask, so here you go. If you have a topic
closer to your heart that would be fine also.

Keep on thumpin'

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati