CAUT Guidelines

Kenneth Sloane kenneth.sloane@oberlin.edu
Tue Apr 4 08:08 MDT 2000

To All- Rolf is on the right track. It was with the persistence of an
Associate Dean and myself that the Guidelines and a former, institutional
maintenance plan developed by Steinway were used to get a third, full-time
position at Oberlin; and it wasn't long after the appearance of the third
position that faculty and staff realized how necessary the third position
was.

Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory
--On Sun, Apr 2, 2000 11:31 AM -0400 "Rolf von Walthausen & Nancy Larson"
<pianos@traverse.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 Donald R McKechnie <dmckech@ithaca.edu> wrote:
>
>>I have some thoughts that might get the ball rolling on the formula issue.
One