Fortepiano purchase

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Tue Mar 9 01:43 MST 1999

<< Dear Bill,

 When we purchased our fortepiano a few years ago we had assistance from
 noted performer and teacher, Malcolm Bilson, who is on faculty at Cornell.
 We acquired a truly superior instrument at an excellent price.

 I could help you contact him if you are interested.

 Regards,

 Charles >>

Charles,

Thank you for your offer re: Mr. Bilson.  Since no $ has been budgeted at the
present time, I don't want to mislead anyone about the school's potential to
purchase in the near future.  But since I have been asked to provide a report,
I would very much appreciate his recommendation.

Thank you -

Bill