S & S capo

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Mon Mar 1 00:02 MST 1999

Seems like it would be easier to machine a groove and put in a steel rod.
Also seems like this or case hardening would be done at the factories if
the factories thought it was really worth it.  Maybe the key word is
"worth".  I thought someone was going to make a device that would re-round
or re-machine the cap bar. What ever became of that? Is there a capo bar
in existance that does not have grooves or pits in it from the wires? So
this has been a problem ever since day one of the first c bar.
Richard Moody