Center pin collections

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Feb 18 06:12 MST 1999

Ed,

I have kept at lot of, hmmm, stuff over the years.  Now that I am one
of those in the midst of a divorce I will have to 'dump' a lot of it.

I had hoped we would have gotten the 'go ahejad' from the board for
the Journal CD ROM project.  I would have turned my collection of
Journals to CompuDoc and I would not have had to move them myself.

Oh well.

	Newton