Gram Tension Gauges

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue Feb 16 13:37 MST 1999

Del writes:
  I could find no evidence at all that the burr
>left from
>the standard flush-cutting side cutters caused any difficulties at all.
> Yes,there is a slight roughness to the end of the cut, but that is at the
outside
>of the bushing anyway.

Greetings,
    I agree. The only requirement when pinning Teflon with cut pins is to
press the flange as far towar the cut before you make it, then any burr at all
will remain outside the plastic's travel.
( I have, over the years, saved all the old pins and stuff left from pinning,
about 6 lbs of replaced pins, and much of it is Teflon)
Regards,
Ed Foote