Estonia piano

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue Feb 16 06:44 MST 1999

The last 9' Estonia I saw was brand new, but looked like it had been in a
high school band room for a while. It wouldn't have sounded bad -- if it
were a 5' grand. I -saw- the other four feet, just didn't hear it. That was
about five years ago. Something may have changed.

At 06:35 AM 2/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone out there have any experience with an Estonia piano,
>specifically the 9'? A local dealer is loaning us one for a 2 piano
>concert on the 27th. The performers have asked me about this piano, but
>I have never seen one.
>Dave Forman

Jim Harvey, RPT
Greenwood, SC
harvey@greenwood.net
 -- someone who's been in the field too long.