Harpsichord Purchase

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Feb 11 13:30 MST 1999

List,

   Does anyone know of a good 1 manual harpsichord for sale. Our
harpsichord instructor, Matthew Dirst, is looking for a portable,
smaller type harpsichord to use in a practice room and for occasional
use in recitals. He wants to protect our good one and the other two
we have should probably go to the dump or be totally restored and
neither are probably worth it.
   He said he'd checked the builders such as Zuckermann, etc. Any
information received, I'll pass on to him.
   Also, does anyone have Anne Beetem's e-mail address. Thanks.

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston