N.Y. selection

Allen Wright Allen_Wright@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:14 MST 1999

Bill, Newell, Charles, Ed and group:

Thank you very much for your suggestions and feedback. My jokiness about this event may belie the fact that I do in fact take it fairly seriously, and have some trepidations about what I might be getting into, and whether it would ultimately be worth the trouble. All of your various approaches and suggestions have given me a good balanced perspective on it, I think.

I've decided to go on this junket, after all. Frankly, I wasn't so sure I wanted to at first. I'll try and enjoy myself AND make some sort of contribution (whether passive or active) as the situation permits. Then hit the streets...

Allen