NY selection

Allen Wright Allen_Wright@qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Wed Feb 10 12:49 MST 1999

        Reply to:   RE>>NY selection

Don,

Good point that, about sustain. Nice and simple, immediately understandable, and of obvious relevance to a pianist.

I'm not as sure about using my Cybertuner (pianalyzer) program, though - I wonder whether the graph would really convince them of anything? It might just seem like so much distracting hocus-pocus to them. But maybe not. I'll certainly think about that one. One would like to think that such a powerful tool might be of use in this situation.

Maybe I'll have something constructive to add after all.

thanks,    Allen