NY selection

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed Feb 10 10:53 MST 1999

Yes.  You may not be able to select your favorite but you should be able
to say no to what you don't like.  Go with any feeling you have.  Do NOT
make the mistake of approving a piano that you have even a slight
question about.  I did that once.  I didn't like the selected piano but
I could not put my finger on why.  I had to live with that mistake for
many years.

So, yes, just say no.

	Newton