Workloads

David Forman dforman@zdial.com
Mon Feb 8 19:02 MST 1999

Caut,
I have been reading the postings for a  long time, and have learned
quite a bit from them. This is a great forum for college/university
techs.
This is my first posting to the list. I am the technician for
Westminster Choir College of Rider University in Princeton, NJ.
Unfortunately, my workload for the hours I have here is terrible. Next
Thursday, the University will be interviewing all non-union employees
concerning their workload, pay, etc., and comparing this to other
universities. What I would like to know is how many pianos your school
has and  the number of hours a week you work there. Also, I am not
asking about anyone's specific pay, but could you give me a pay range
for a full-time university technician. Let me know about any other
schools you know about besides your own. I am making a list of all the
make this list available to anyone who wants it, or to the list in
general. If you want, you can send the information directly to me. Thank
you  in advance for your help.
Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College Of Rider University, Princeton, NJ