new Steinway hammers (was Flexible collodion...)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@southwind.net
Fri Dec 10 23:16 MST 1999

>.. and hope no one notices.

Bottom line.

>The cynic might observe that contemporary voicing techniques lend themselves
>quite well to dealing with such instruments...the practitioners get a good
deal
>of practice.

Being a cynic by process of elimination, rather than by preference, I have
to agree. I must also observe, by the same criteria, that it's a bloody
shame on us all that that's the coin of the realm.

>By comparison, the last D for which I took responsibility, needed a new
>board/etc,

So, what's your point?  8^)

Be(a)st,

Ron N