Newton Hunt in the Movies

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed Aug 25 15:14 MDT 1999

Yes Mikey, please provide more details on acquiring this video. I too would
love to see it, and/or use it for a chapter meeting. So far, I've not been
able to catch it on any of the TV presentations.

BTW, I don't much care for saxophones either, especially played solo. In
ensemble with tight harmony lines (Glenn Miller band)... well, that's a
different story.

Jim Harvey, RPT