Question about a purchase

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Apr 15 16:08 MDT 1999

Hi Jon,

   I guess I didn't make myself clear or else you misread the post. But
I'm sure that's not likely to happen. :-)
It's the Director of the Department (a he) that doesn't see the need.
Not the head of the Piano Dept. (a she). Here's a quote from my original
message:

>   Am I (and the head of our piano dept.) being unreasonable in
>asking/pushing for this?

   The piano dept. head desperately wants a 9' in that room. It's the
director we're trying to convince. Her husband was only going to consider
buying it if there was no way the school would/could come up with the
money.
   OK? Clear as muddy water, now? :-) Thanks for the post. I appreciate
your input.

Avery