Question about a purchase

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Apr 15 09:00 MDT 1999

Hi Jon,

   I guess I'm missing something here but I don't really understand why
it would be a conflict of interest. He's interested in us buying it but
if we just can't get the powers that be to come up with the money, he's
considering it because it's basically a very good buy. Could you explain
a little? Privately if you wish. Thanks.

Avery
mailto:atodd@uh.edu