Question about a purchase

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 14 15:35 MDT 1999

Avey,
For what it's worth,  at Wisconsin we have a 9' in each rehearsal room.
The only time we move any piano out of it's assigned venue is for internal
piano performance.   One of the rehearsal 9's is used for the cage pieces
etc.   Each piano is voiced for the hall and the class use.  Each rehearsal
hall has a different acoustic reverb and size.   I don't pretend that the
jazz ensemble would be happy with the piano used for chamber choir or the
Pro Arte String Quartet.
	It seems to me that you could use a piano in this situation.
	NO MOVING !

>Her husband, who's probably one of the best private piano teachers in
>Houston is seriously considering buying it for his home studio if we
>don't.
	No comment !

Joel