FIXED - Kawai Damper Rail Problem

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Apr 8 06:44 MDT 1999

Hi Don,

   Sorry. I guess I overreacted a little. It was just that in all
these years, I'd never had one of those pins work loose. And remember
too, that these were basically new pianos so it didn't really occur
to me that this could happen just within normal use. Even in a
practice room. :-)
   Anyway, no problem. It was corrected and I learned some things from
it plus getting your "handout" stuff about it. Thanks again for your
help.

Avery