Playing Musical Chairs with Pianos

Lorlin D. Barber ldb@commonlink.com
Tue Apr 6 20:45 MDT 1999

Hi Gordon,

I just reread your posting and finally got the message. The benefactor wants to
give $$$$$ not a piano worth $60K.  What does he want to buy you for $60K?  (A
new Steinway D lists at  $77,800).  Would a good pre-owned or rebuild one
suffice?  The price would be considerably less and trade-in on one of the two
you have may be managable.  The condition of what you have would still be
helpful to know.

Thanks much!

Lorlin B.
ldb@commonlink.com