Query Thanks

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Wed Sep 30 11:45 MDT 1998

List,

Thanks to all who responded to my query on the numbers at your school. More
later as I develop my argument using the CAUT Guidelines formula. I will
keep you informed on the results. If the spirit moves me, and the time
found, it would be interesting to get this whole experience down in
writing. Starting from the planning of the new addition to moving into the
shop with hopefully another colleague here to help.

To those that I have sent my Formula File to; please let me know if you
received it. The e-mail system here at school has been crashing every day
lately. I do not know if my posts are going out and if all are coming in.

I just read a review on the latest FileMaker Pro version. You can now
develop your own "stand alone" files using FileMaker. It also comes with
installation CD's for both Mac and PC. I have a new Mac G3 here in the shop
with Virtual PC installed. Very cool! It is like having two computers for
the price of one. I plan to order the new FileMaker version and see if
there is an advantage to all this.

Regards,

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College