Schimmel/Colani Pegaus Concert Grand Piano

Fri Sep 25 10:24 MDT 1998

Avery,

At 10:52 9/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>List,
>
>   I thought those of you who haven't seen this yet would be interested in
>seeing a picture on the web. It's truly an amazing looking piano.

Saw the catalog last week...  thought it looked like a giant cordless shaver
on a horizontal stand.

Shimmel lawnmower?   Sorry, it's been a looong week and not over until
tomorrow afternoon.

>   The purchase of this piano at $150,000 includes a consultation and
>professional set-up and installation.

I'd hope so, moving it would be a real learning experience.

conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer         Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College            Music Dept Fax - (319) 387-1076
700 College Drive         hoffsoco@luther.edu
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

       Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) of
   Digitally Activated Biopowered Tone Generation Systems
"If you have to plug it in, or you can't watch how it works,
                I don't work on it."