Concert grand carriage

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Thu Sep 24 16:59 MDT 1998

<< >I think we probably have a pretty fair representation of all the various
 >makes sold by the supply houses except for the one called "Schroeder's
 >classic carriage" Does anybody have any experience with this brand? Are they
 >beefier or more stable than the others?
 >
 >Thanks!
 >
 >```````````````````````````````````
 >Eric Wolfley RPT
 >University of Cincinnati
 >College Conservatory of Music >>

Colby College (here in Maine) ordered a Schroeder's Carriage.  They were
complaining about how hard it was getting to move the S&S D around on the old
truck.  They weren't too pleased about the price, and when they put the piano
on it, they decided it was no better.  So the Physical Plant mounted a set of
those lovely brass casters onto the old truck and now you can get the
instrument rolling with one finger......at least I can........seems to impress
people.

Gordon Large, RPT
Colby College, Waterville, ME