Inventory Tags

Eugenia Carter ginacarter@email.msn.com
Fri Sep 18 21:33 MDT 1998

Avery,

Put them on the plate, next to the serial number. That way, nobody will pay
any attention to them either. :-)
Gina

-----Original Message-----
From: Avery Todd <atodd@UH.EDU>
To: caut@ptg.org <caut@ptg.org>
Date: Friday, September 18, 1998 4:29 PM
Subject: Inventory Tags

List,

   I'm just full of it today. Uh, questions, that is. :-)
   I need to put some inventory tags on several new pianos we have. The
instructions which came with them said "Tags should be placed on the front
of equipment. .....alternate locations are the top right or right sides of
the equipment. Do not place tags on the bottom or back of the equipment."
   I'm sure they weren't thinking of pianos when that was written and when
I had to do a complete inventory several years ago, I know I HATED lying on
my back reading numbers that had been placed under the keybed, on the pedal
lyre, etc.
   I'm considering placing them on the cheek blocks, just in front of the
fallboard. What think you?

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music