Playing the Piano, Playing...with Fire

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Sep 17 13:53 MDT 1998

List,

   Ed's URL was correct. It just came in on two lines so it didn't show
up as a link in my message. When I got it all onto one line, I
accidentally got the parenthesis in at the end of the address and it took
me somewhere in Finland. :-)
   I found it through the Piano Page and the correct version IS:
 http://rvik.ismennt.is/~jssen/musmed.html

   Sorry about the confusion.

Avery

>That is the address at which I found it, several months ago.  I learned
>of it from one of the lists on the PianoPage, under the topic 'Music
>Medicine'  Since I don't have internet access at this time, I can't
>follow up there.
>
>The document of which I wrote is a hundred page Masters Thesis on the
>history of piano caused hand injuries and the various treatment modalities
>being used for them.  When I copied it I thought 'I can't believe this
>guy is giving this away.'
>
>I hope someone can find it, and am sorry if I led you up a blind alley.
>
>-Ed Sutton
> NLU-

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music