High(!) touchweight

Wed Sep 16 13:43 MDT 1998

List,

Some folks have reported having trouble reading some of my
(perhaps longer) posts.  I am happy to try to attach things,
instead of writing lengthy posts, if this would be of any value.

If that turns out to be the case, I can put things out in
several file formats for your favorite word processor, but would
prefer to limit that to, perhaps two, say, WP5.1 and Word5.

This comes up because I want to respond in some reasonable
way to what Ron has brought up, but it won't be short.

As always, your comments and suggests are solicited.

Thanks!

Horace

Horace Greeley, CNA, MCP, RPT

Systems Analyst/Engineer