Privacy in the workplace

Vince Mrykalo vince@byu.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:20 MDT 1998

Michael,
Since you are not alone in this (there are others under her that she is
requesting this from too), what do the others say?  Have you discussed this
with the others?

At 10:01 PM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>My supervisor an assistant dean for our school has formally requested
>that everyone in her charge deliver to her by a certain date their
>respective email usernames and passwords.
 <snip>
>I have to admit I am stunned!  What do you guys think.

vince@byu.edu
vince mrykalo rpt mpt ipt
That would be good music, if it wasn't for the way it sounds.  (Samuel
Clemens on Mahler)