Privacy in the workplace

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed Sep 16 09:23 MDT 1998

She is wrong to request your password.  She should have your address,
but no one but you should have the password.

Rutgers insists that you change your password after given an account.

Later they required all to change their password to something that
cannot be found in a dictionary.

I suggest you send a copy of her request to her supervisor and to
computer services.  If that does not work go to a private provider and
give her your address.

I changed my provider when I left Rutgers but still maintain an account
there which automatically reposts to my private provider.

Never write anything on a university account that you would not want
your administrators to read.

        Newton