Privacy in the workplace

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Wed Sep 16 07:42 MDT 1998

Michael:

This sounds very heavy handed at best.  Most places issue strong warnings
about giving your passwords out to anyone.  I think the advice to give her
the info, then change it is a pottibility.  At the very least I'd give it
with the indication that is is given under strong protest.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts