Inventory software

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed Sep 9 20:11 MDT 1998

Gregg, I have no specific recommendation, but dug the following post out of
my personal archives. If the offer is still valid, it may provide an
opportunity to "influence" the development to suit your needs. Otherwise,
it may serve your purposes "as-is".

[copied] =============
Subject: PianoDB For Institutions

I am sending this message to Piano Tech, looking for Technicians who
are interested in being Beta Testers for a new Database that is in
development.

I am currently developing a database, PianoDB For Institutions,
designed to be used by College and University Piano Technicians. It
could also be used by any Technician working for a fairly large
Institution with many pianos.

(Note: The currently available PianoDB will easily handle situations
where a single client has many pianos (1 to 100s, actually only
limited by Windows, MSAccess and your Hard Drive (g))

PianoDB For Institutions is really designed for Technicians who work
for Institutions (University, College or other) which have lots of
pianos and really only one "Owner".

Anyone interested in working with me as a Beta Tester, please e-mail
me:

kenhale@dcalcoda.com

and we can discuss what is involved.

Thank you,
Ken Hale, RPT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PianoDB is released and ready to ship.

New: Download a description of PianoDB
      with many screen shots.

A Windows database for MS Access
Manage your Piano Service Business
Integrated with MS Office

D C AL CODA
http://www.dcalcoda.com/
kenhale@dcalcoda.com

At 03:38 PM 9/8/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Is anyone using, or know of a good comprehensive software package that
>would be fairly easy to use and comprehensive enough for instrument
>inventory tracking of all kinds?  I'm speaking here of pre-designed
>fields for service records, rental and or checkout status, condition,
[cut]

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net