Joining in

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Oct 26 15:50 MST 1998

Hi Dave,

   Well, it's usually nothing like pianotech, but once in a while. I'm sure
some others will have some things to say. How about "starting" a thread? :-)
I just Cc'd a post to this list because there are some who aren't on the
other one. It's probably not the type you're looking for, but if you have
anything to say about it, chime in. (The Baldwin D post.)

Regards,
Avery

>I've joined the list here in hope of returning to stimulating piano
>discussion.  I haven't received any e-mail as of yet (subscribed 5 days
>ago) and was wondering if the list is dormant or are the posts getting lost
>in cyberspace.  Thanks and chat with you all soon.
>
>Dave Swartz
>dms2000@majesticpiano.com
>Northwestern College/Roseville, MN

Avery Todd, RPT