private liability

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Fri Oct 2 11:14 MDT 1998

--On Thu, Oct 1, 1998 10:52 PM +0000 McNeilTom@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Greg -
>
> Probably the Cal State system is as bureaucratic as State University of
New
> York where I worked.  At SUNY, the biggest problem would have been the
keeping
> of state inventoried equipment in a private home.
>
> How about sending the piano out for repairs, say to your place?  Just be
sure
> to CYA with appropriate paper work.
>
> (We had a bit of snow today in Montpelier.  Here's hoping you did not!)
>
>       -     Tom McNeil     -
> Vermont Piano Restorations

Hi Tom,

SUNY bureaucratic? Why wherever did you get such a notion!!!  I must admit
though things have loosened up just a bit.  Do me a favor-  keep the snow on
your side of the NY/Vermont border.

Greg,

Maybe a visit from the Steinway dealer or a call to Steinway would convince
the deaf ears as to what they have and it's value.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
kupelian@oswego.edu