Prepared piano

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu May 28 12:28 MDT 1998

Hi Eric,
   Ken Walkup of Cornell University has an excellent set of rules which
were published in the Spring 1992 College and University Tech
Newsletter.  Ken Sloan of Oberlin also has an excellent article and gave
a class afew years back, though I couldn't find that one.  These rules
were well written and are relatively non offensive to aspiring
composers.  The Walkup article can be copied or quoted by PTG members
provided appropriate credit is given. We have a written form which
students must sign and three of our best pianos are off limits to
everyone without written permission of the Director of Music.  If you
don't have this I can e-mail it to you
-Mike Jorgensen
Central Michigan University.